Who we are
Our website address is: https://diversityforum.net/
- Post all threads in the right section, and do not derail threads by posting off topics.
- Refrain from any from abuse, bully, deliberate insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any forum members.
- Do not incite violent acts against any person, tribes, race, animals, or group.
- No discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.
- Pornographic contents are prohibited.
- Do not post advertisements or affiliate links outside the areas where advertisements are explicitly allowed.
- Do not alter, or take actions that will be detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of this forum
- False information is not allowed.
- Illicit acts such as scams, plagiarism, hacking, incitements, promoting terrorism or promote hate speeches will not be condoned.
- Violating other people’s privacy acts is not accepted.
- Do not create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting image spaces, etc.
- Do not insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
- Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of diversity forum using the report button.
- Search the forum before creating a new thread.
- Do not spam the forum by advertising on the forum thread.
- Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately.
- This forum is strictly for topical issues relating to the niches.
- Please spell words correctly when you post and try to use perfect grammatical syntax and punctuations.
- Don’t ask (any forum) members for contact details (email, mobile phone number, or solicit for any form of favor as it negates the aims and objectives of this forum.
- Cross posting is not allowed. Cross posting is posting the same content in multiple forms.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.